"Boss" - Wall Quilt by Enid Gjelten Weichselbaum
Consider this an opportunity to explore your medium, stretch it to new lengths, twist and turn it into new forms, spin in new technologies or ancient methods, string on a bit of fantasy and let viewers feel what you’ve felt!
Jurors will focus particularly on craftsmanship and innovative designs.
- All entries must be original. No imports, commercial or manufactured items, or items created from kits or copied from published patterns will be accepted.
- Submit 3-5 original pieces MAXIMUM, with an
entry form and $15 entry fee per person (not per piece) by Monday, November 7, 2016 to:
Crossings, 320 East Avenue, Zumbrota, MN 55992.
- All entries must be delivered in a box or container clearly labeled with the artist’s name, contact information and itemization of contents. Crossings can not be responsible for unlabeled, untagged or loose entries.
- Each item must be individually tagged with your name, title of piece, and selling price, including a 37% Crossings commission.
- All artwork must be display-ready with appropriate display materials or hanging devices.
- All submissions will be juried
INTERNATIONAL ENTRIES: Due to shipping costs, different currencies and customs fees, Crossings is unable to accept entries from outside the United States.
INSURANCE: All artwork will be insured while at Crossings for the duration of the show. The artist is responsible for insuring the artwork in transit.
SALES: All work must be for sale. Crossings retains a 37% commission.
SHIPPING: Artists are responsible for all shipping fees. Crossings will return unsold work when self-addressed, postage-paid packaging materials are provided. Otherwise, a $10 handling fee will be charged in addition to postage.
A public artist reception will be held on Saturday, December 3, 6- 7:15 pm. Everyone is invited!
320 East Ave, Zumbrota, MN 55992 (507) 732-7616 firstname.lastname@example.org